1. Find a dress
Look through our collection of bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses!
2. Take measurements
Once you’ve already found the perfect dress, it’s important to accurately measure to ensure you select the size that gives you the closest fit. If you’re unable to be measured by a professional at your local dry cleaner or tailor, please use a soft measuring tape and follow the guidelines below:
- BUSTMeasure around the fullest part of your bust, not under the bust, and preferably over the bra you will wear with your dress.
- WAISTMeasure around narrowest part of waist, the natural waist – do not suck in!
- HIPMeasure around the fullest part of your hip, about 8″ down from the natural waist level.
NOTE: Be sure to keep the tape snug, and always measure over your undergarments.
3. Find the right size
Now select your size from your chosen designer’s size chart:
- Joanna August
- Lynn Lugo
- Jenny Yoo (Flower Girls)
- Ivy & Aster
- Two Birds
- Nicole Miller
- Leanne Marshall
- Romantique by Claire Pettibone
Things to keep in mind:
- Designers have created sizing according to their dress patterns, so your size may not be the same as your usual size
- If your measurements fall between two sizes, choose the larger size (it’s easier to take in than to let out)
- Please don’t add inches for ease! The size charts reflect body measurements, not garment measurements.
Also, please note that we do not provide alteration services. All dresses are made-to-order, they are not custom-made to your measurements. However, if you need alterations, they must be adjusted after you receive your dress by a seamstress or tailor of your choice (or we can recommend one for you). We are not responsible for alterations made after you receive the garment from us.
4. Download and complete forms
Congratulations! You’ve found your perfect dress, and are now just two steps away from placing your order.
Download, print, and complete the appropriate order form below, then fax back to Frocks Vancouver:
Finally, download and print our policy form, sign and fax back.
Thank you for your order!
If you have any questions or need help selecting your size, please contact us today and we’ll be happy to assist you.